This webinar brings together the editors of Demography, Population and Development Review, and Demographic Research for a discussion about publishing research focused on Africa, Asia, and Latin America. This panel will cover topics including strategies for publishing international research, common reasons for desk rejection, and the characteristics of a strong journal submission. It is sponsored by the PAA-International Outreach Committee.
- Sara Curran, University of Washington, Professor of International Studies, Professor of Sociology, and Professor of Public Policy & Governance, Editor of Demography
- Raya Muttarak, University of Bologna, Professor of Demography, Editor of Population and Development Review
- Joshua Wilde, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Research Scientist, Editor of Population and Development Review
- Jakub Bijak, University of Southhampton, Professor of Statistical Demography, Editor of Demographic Research
- Monica Grant, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Professor of Sociology