Apply now for the 2024-2025 SRCD U.S. Policy Fellowship Program. Fellows are immersed over one to two years in a U.S. federal agency, state agency, or congressional office, where they work full time influencing policy. Fellows receive a highly competitive stipend and have opportunities to grow in ways that many of the alum say they’ve never had before or since. See why 100% of fellows recommend the program to others. Learn more about state, congressional, and federal placements, and meet former fellows on SRCD’s website. Applications are open until January 7, 2024, 11:59 PM Eastern.
About the SRCD U.S. Policy Fellowship Program:
They are supported with a highly competitive stipend, health insurance, regular mentorship, professional development opportunities, and more. Fellows have opportunities to grow in ways that many of our alum tell us they’ve never had before or since.
We strongly encourage applicants from marginalized and under-represented backgrounds. We are committed to diversity in all of its forms, and strive to train the next generation of diverse scholars.
- Gain hands-on policymaking experience.
- Collaborate with influential leaders in child and family policy.
- Be supported with professional development, networking, career opportunities, and more.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Competitive pay and post-fellow location statistics.
- No prior government/policy experience required.
- Activation of placement advisors and mentors.
- Choice between multiple placements, based on your interests.
Learn More and Apply: Fellowship Application Page
Know of a state agency interested in the Fellowship Program? Visit our Become a State Placement Page.