- This event has passed.
Workshop on Behavioral Economics: Exploring Applications and Research Methods
July 18 - July 19
July 18-19, 2022 | 11:00AM to 5:00PM EDT
Virtual or In-Person
The Keck Center of the National Academies
500 5th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
This workshop will include presentations examining strategies for applying behavioral economics in a wide range of policy domains, including reducing disparities in education quality and outcomes as well as in criminal justice and incarceration, improving economic well-being, and informing decision-making when decisions have environmental implications.
Confirmed presenters include:
- Richard Thaler, University of Chicago
- Saurabh Bhargava, Carnegie Mellon University
- Ben Castleman, University of Virginia
- Lisa Gennetian, Duke University
- Michael Hallsworth, The Behavioural Insights Team
- Chaning Jang and Anisha Singh, The Busara Center for Behavioral Economics
- Åsa Löfgren, University of Gothenburg
- Aurélie Ouss, The University of Pennsylvania
- Jolene Pomeroy and Joe Zhao, Mesa City Nudge Team
- David Yokum, Brown University
Individuals may register to attend remotely or in person. There are a limited number of spaces available for in-person attendance on a first-come, first-served basis.
Questions? E-mail us.