Pilot grants from the Social, Behavioral, and Economic COVID Coordinating Center foster innovative measurement of social, behavioral, and economic indicators that are important correlates and consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic. Pilot grants address COVID-19 impact on health disparities and vulnerable populations, foster new collaborations across research teams, and engage researchers from underrepresented groups in the consortium.
How to Apply
SBE CCC is now accepting applications for pilot projects of up to $60,000.
- (optional) November 2, 2022, 11:59 PM PST: Letters of intent due
- December 2, 2022, 11:59 PM PST: Full proposals due
- December 22, 2022: Awards announced
- March 1, 2023: Project start date
- February 29, 2024: Project end date
For more information, see the full RFP (pdf).
Send letters of intent, applications, and any questions to email@example.com .Read more